Newcomers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gr33nReaper, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Could travel miles and miles...... in the air! You'd never find where it came from either!

2. Yes that's what I think happened

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Tho if the male smells good and looks good coul produce some cent pollen guess it depends if ya wanna breed i guess

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Some do males will show faster and my photos had calyx on from 3 weeks

Other reason coumd have been male auto pollen??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. Well thought I'd have time to do a mixed nute run of different products,but my time is eaten up lately,I'm a little disappointed because upon bringing home a few different strains that were supposed to be cared for and watched over, werent,they let em go so now I'll have to bring em to par I'd say a week to 3 wasted! In grow time,anyhow I'm going to use the bio bizz run fully organic nutes! I'm using 3 phytomax 2 200 black dog lights in a 4x8 tent, the names of the strains were at one point in each pot to identify,but unfortunately the person watered the plants with my markings in them! What a fool,so I'll be able to tell when they hit flower,there is God bud,sativa el grande,purple kush and white widow, the one little dark plant is a monster crop that I'm trying out on a channel+ strain from my last batch! So now in these pics you will see the only one that looks descent is the one I started monster cropping on! The others will need some tending and nurturing before back up healthy! Not really the issues I wanted at this time but heck,we do what we gotta do with the cards dealt! Ok as you can see for newbies they weren't watered properly and its definetely missing lots of nitrogen,you can tell that my son in law had his cheap China lights too close as a couple were starting to turn and burn up! Heres the time to learn newbies as these are the problems that will first arise once you start growing and a common mistake made by lots of starters! Let's see how good bio bizz really is!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ok here is what I did to start! Removed all dead matter from soil,clipped the tips of leaves that were burnt and did some low stress training! I do not recommend this unless you are totally comfortable with doing so as the plant was just threw shock and I'm doing this 24hr after!,beginners do this 3-4 days after shock if your not sure plant will take it! I am doing this with 2 plants one with ties and one without as the plant hadn't recovered fully and I dont want to push her limits! First 5 pics are the lst one, the other 2 pics was just slightly bent repeatedly over and over slowly without attaching to base,she is a little weaker and dont want her to freak out,and I will tie her down in a day or two as she forms to her new position, remember a plant is a living being so too much stress can harm it to no recovery!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  7. They seem to like the black dog lights! As I can see a good recovery coming along in just the past 24 hours,I positioned the lights between 30 and 36 I'm playing to find the sweet spot! May take another week or 2 to find it,but I'll find it!..loll:smoking-banana:

8. #610 Gr33nReaper, Nov 13, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    Little love goes a long way! And a descent light,ok black dog at 32 inches above plants they seem to be moving rather fast! Meaning shes awakening from shock slowly now to see in the next couple days if she liked the nutes! Remember newbies it's not because it's in shock that you need to double up on nutes on the contrary give her half or less recommended dose! Heres a few pics to compare the 12 hr difference,last pic is a humidifier after shock keep her humid so leaves dont transpire too much it gives her time to regain her strength in her core!

Attached Files:

9. If your a newbie and you want to use regular pots, make sure you drill a 100 or so holes around the pot! It simulates that the plant has more room to grow as the air passes threw the roots,promotes better rooting and less chances of root rot!

Attached Files:

10. Yo like WTF the topics on this site are definitely to be desired!! Its a weed site and you got everything from God topics to dog topics! Not sure it's worth my time to post unless someone really needs help!..and if they need they can hit me up!..so any questions just slap em on here or P.M me,if theres any canadians on here feel free to chat me up on your grows,cheers guys will pop in every once in awhile!

• Like Like x 2
  11. I am watching cause I am interested in the white widow and the bio buzz nutes line for my next grow. Might not be saying much but I am looking :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Never trust a son in law with your girls! He's already taken 1 girl from you;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Haha..ok bro I'll keep up with the progress of the ladies!

• Like Like x 1
  14. So Framia, what you got cooking these days bro!?:love-mj2:

15. I took that seed I popped being a male a sign that I should just wait till spring to grow again. Back to doing odd construction jobs now that the kiddie is back to school. Possibly going to be buying a house to completely gut and redo again.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Maybe I can send you a seed

17. I'm looking into buying a gorilla grow tent I want one that can fit about 3 plants what lighting soil nutrients and so forth. Im wanting to stay more on the organics side I was gonna use perlite, soil with the numbers 4-4-4 and a all purpose nutrient through gaia green is what I was wanting to use.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Appreciate the offer but I have these ladies in the waiting for spring
    CBD Big Bud Super Skunk FEM - 1 Seed CBB-BBS-F-1 1
    Sweet Tooth AUTO FEM - 1 Seed CNK-STA-A-1 1
    King TUT FEM - 1 Seed CNK-TUT-F-1 1
    Peyote Cookies FEM - 1 Seed BF-PYCK-F-1 1
    Cheese AUTO FEM (Canuk Seeds) - 1 Free Seed
    AutoFem Freebie
    Free Seeds with Every Order
    FREE-CNK-CHS-AF 1
    CBD Critical Cure FEM - 1 Seed BFSCBDCC-F1 1
    Critical Mass AUTO FEM - 1 Seed CNK-058-F-1 1