Newcomers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gr33nReaper, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Always nice to reach the end.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. I tried a bud this morning had trimmed her up let her dry I like to sample to know when shes ready, for my specific taste, i grew her before but when i waited for too much amber i lost what i was looking for! If you know what i mean**

Attached Files:

3. Last pic was the shake! Trim off the little popcorn buds I sampled!

4. I can’t stand smoking any until cured. The chlorophyll is always so harsh

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ya I hear ya but this one I'm telling you is smooth I trim it and dry it a few days and shes always sweet..funny because I know what you mean about the harsh taste, for some reason this one doesn't have it as bad! But she gets sweet ass fuck after a good dry and cure!:smiley-rolling-joint:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Went and checked on the girls today!!!! I am diffidently feeling a little better. i'll post pics in a min. and see what you think. trics are like 90% clear still. 10% milky.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 20180924_143743.jpg 20180924_144314.jpg 20180924_144302.jpg 20180924_143929.jpg 20180924_143858.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. She definitely looking cheesy!! When the tricks are all milky and starting to amber is my choice of giving her a last gulp of water and a good 3 day sleep with no lights!, after the 3 I defoliate her all the way to bud hang her for another 4 days or so depending on her dryness! I wait for the branch to snap easily then off to the curing jars! I took a few pics of the buds before throwing her into darkness gonna try and make a little sense of the resin trichome debate, I'll repost pics after the 3 days see if there's a difference! Itll be hard they already have a nice chunk of feistiness to em' after that some of you can make your own decision on the dark period! So these are before took a few to make sure you see her well now and I'll give my opinion and you guys check with the photos in a few days to make up your minds if it's worth it for you!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  9. Well heres about 36 hours in for the darkness period! I can say there's a little more trich development but there's a lot more resin she's twice as sticky as before! You guys judge by pics and we will see final 36hr where she goes!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. I’m hoping someone can help. One of my plants went hermie and I tried the old pull the sacks off trick but noticed later I had missed one and it was open. I decided to stick with it to just go through the process as this is my first grow. I read somewhere that it’s possible the pollen is sterile. Here’s some pics of some buds. Can you tell if they’ve started to seed or do they look fine?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

11. If they finish up real quick here, they’re seeded

12. How quick? Two of them are Auto’s and are 8 weeks from seed so they shouldn’t be much longer. It’s hard to tell from the pics. It’s almost like they have little pistil sacks growing inside the bud.

13. Those are probably the calyxes swelling.

14. Cant see the pics well, but is it a possibility of the bud foxtailing?

15. What you were plucking off, did it look like little bananas?

16. I know the pics are hard to tell. I just googled swollen calyxes and it’s pretty much what mine look like. Little pistils coming out of them. I’ll cross my fingers and hope for the best. Will be harvesting soon regardless.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks for the help guys

18. No they were pollen sacks. We ended up with a fairly unusual heat wave this summer and I couldn’t control the heat properly. I stressed them out and one grew pollen sack.

• Like Like x 1
  19. They looked like little balls

20. Ok sounds good! Good luck