Newcomers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gr33nReaper, Sep 6, 2018.

1. So for an outdoor flush, I plan on using just molasses and water. Does the water going in gotta be ph'd or is it good at whatever ph?

-To a blooming budness, cheers

2. Just add water but you dont really need to flush as it's not in a pot and nutes are not restricted to the pot...they just go straight down further than your roots...just water un-ph'd is fine if you feel like you want too

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hey ganja! How's the pretty ladies doing?:rave-girl::rave-girl::ladiegaga::rave-girl::rave-girl:

4. Looking to purchase some new strains. Here’s my shopping cart so far, any other suggestions?

Reserva Privada Skywalker OG 6 pack

Cream of the Crop Purple Paralysis 5 pack

Garden of Green Diesel Berry Cough 3 pack

Sweet Seeds San Fernando Lemon Kush 3 pack

I’ll get these freebies with my order:

Dr Krippling Jumping Black Dash Auto Fem

Heavyweight Seeds Fully Loaded Auto Fem

(3) Super Lemon Haze Fem

• Like Like x 2
  5. I'd like to see you pop some channel +
    See if it's like the ones I grew in soil or purple widow! Lol both great strains

• Like Like x 1
  6. You'll love that Skywalker OG. So far one of my favorite grows.

Royal gorilla was also amazing. And liberty haze had a high like no other strain I've smoked.

1537565992895.jpg 1537566011327.png

• Like Like x 3
  7. Be prepared though she stretches like crazy for an indica. I grew her in a 5 gallon air pot and it did her justice

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey guys quick question what do you think of the g8 led lights?

9. That's some nice dank dubs!!!

10. The skywalker you mean right?

11. Yeah

• Like Like x 2
  12. Thanks man. Gotta stay ahead of the stretch. I wanted their strawberry banana but it’s sold out everywhere!!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. S2c what's your thoughts on G8 LEDs?

14. Overpriced old technology. Quantum boards man

• Like Like x 1
  15. Honestly spending any money on an LED that doesnt have Samsung or at least lilica diodes is a waste of money on old technology.

If your gonna pay for something pay for the best something you can get.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Otherwise you'll end up wasting extra money on something that doesnt produce when you could have got it from the start.

At least that's my opinion.
    I made one cheap buy when I first started growing and it was the last cheap buy I ever had . Theres a reason everyone is using and suggesting quantum boards. And it's not a conspiracy

• Like Like x 4
  17. Hey dubs, Tell it like it is brother, yell out into the streets[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. I haven't been down to see them today. I'm sure they putting on some weight n frosting nicely. I love to wait a day or to till I check on them here or there. Think growth is way more noticeable!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I agree but cant resist just in case there's an issue I can spot immediately if so! Extra meticulous, or obsessed...:lmafoe:

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. I went down about 20 hours ago and just looked through window b4 work for that reason lol!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1