Newcomers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gr33nReaper, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Sweet man thanks. I’m at week 7 from sprout with this Auto and the guy at the local hydro store said 8 - 10 weeks so I’ll keep and eye on it. Appreciate the feedback

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

• Like Like x 1
  2. I will give that a go but we have a storm going on at the moment and the humidity at night is up and down do you think it's worth waiting a couple of days for it to pass or just go for it?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. How are you regulating? With window open and close?

4. No worries fellow grower!
    Grow Big Grow Strong!

5. Got a extractor fan with a speed regulator and 2 small fans pulling air in the tent but get fresh air in the room regularly good circulation really

• Like Like x 1
  6. Are you pulling air from outside or just the ambient temperature of your house and recirculating that!

7. Thanks I'll take a look for it. Next year I'll be doing some preventative spaying and putting neem in my soil mix

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Temp of my house but keep the skylights open on vent at night and opened wider in the day

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Good idea bud! I asked a friend of mine about that product and says he knows of some people who have used it with success...may be her last hope to get bigger and be able to burn her fat ass with a reward! Keep your Hope's up mate, your doing everything you can! I'm sure it'll work out!
    Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fresh air is better but sometimes recirculating isn't a bad thing either and a little less costly, helps to easier dial in your temps! But both ways go! Just a little harder to keep even temps without meters or guage controlling intake outtake temps and whatnot!

11. Missed your other messages..yeah that works bro

12. Should be easier to control the temps next few days when this storm passes. And then hopefully not far off to transfer

13. Enjoy the grow! I find that it's very therapeutic growing and it helps that there is a beautiful reward at the end....well hopefully

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I'm hoping so. Hopefully goes well an she's good to me in the coming weeks

• Like Like x 1
  15. What strain?

16. White widow, haven't had it in a long time. And got plenty more seeds if all fails

• Like Like x 2
  17. I only have 2 left just popped one in rockwood and 2 blue cookies!!
    Gonna be a nice scrog full of colors!

18. That’s going to be my next grow. I want to try a scrog. I’ve only got a 2.5 x 2.5 x 5.5 tent so I want my next grow to only be 1 or 2 plants. What height should the screen be above the top of your pots?

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

• Like Like x 1
  19. Well I usually do it around 10-12 inches above my pot and usually around 14-16 inches above the first trelli net,, but lots do it at different heights depending on environment space with a 5.5 tent to be honest go a little lower than mine because you'll run into complications if you go too high! My tent is 7' so I have a little more leeway in my height after the first trellis but to be honest this is a technique that you practice I'm still not perfect but have made some nice beds of flowers you'll have to remember scrogging is a flat canopy make sure you train her and leave some space for the stretch if not disaster happens usually near the end when there is no place and buds are sticking to each other leaves are crammed and tight over each other mangled up,lack of good air circulation humidity and temp both also can cause mildew spores which weve been talking about here already so prepare do history in advance internet forums and wherever they have, make up your mind how you want to maneuver your ladies make a chart list of growth process to calculate speed of growth so you know when you want to flip those hitches 12/12 include a double size stretch and have some fun mode!!...loll oh right and defoliation is good idea for veg in scrog practice good defoliation not extreme.
    Sorry my buzz was totally head high there!!
    :lmafoe::smoking-banana:

• Like Like x 1