Newcomers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gr33nReaper, Sep 6, 2018.

1. 4-132’s 3500k sweet lights, 4-120’s 4K, in veg/auto 4x4 tent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  2. Would you happen to have a link to a website I'm looking into buying some quantums I was just looking into the blog 550 v2 series...any thoughts on it!
    I'm guessing a dimmer isn't an option if your using veg/bloom or I'd have to get 2 setups for me ladies!?

3. Battling wpm as some of you know and I am debating wether to chop my better plant down before it get really bad. How much longer does she need? It's got a little on the leaves so far that I've picked off but worried now that our weather is cooler that it'll spread quick. 20180919_124459.jpg 20180919_124546.jpg

4. The trichomes need to be at least milky not transparent! Hard to tell bro once the trichs hit milky going amber cut her throat if not smoke wont be as potent may have a hay taste to it!

5. Sorry my bad hunter I was looking into this one...
    HLG-600H Quantum Board LED Kit V2

6. So Framia is the mold at least staying where it is or spreading?

7. Lol..no worries enjoy the tour! Take a puff in da meantime!:passing-joint:

8. I have started my 1st grow and I'm addicted to this within a week.I see it as a challenge with a reward at the end that will hopefully be worth it. I've started a seed to soil grow indoors and it's poped through a week ago. I am a bit concerned about a little purple tinge to the leaves I think it maybe phosphorus problem or coldness I've added some verve organic liquid feed and it has helped hugely. How does this look to you guys out there? 20180919_215702.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Hey Framia there was the topic on PM Hers what jimihendrix on the forum added...this
    Can you get a product like this.. Look for Horticultural Oil
    Unsulfonated Mineral Oil.

It will also kill PM, Mites, and Insects.

To kill the bugs you have to be very meticulous and spray thoroughly. This stuff works as good as person using the sprayer. Needs direct contact for aphids, but will kill them. This can be used up until harvest.
    [​IMG] is a possibility for you bud...

10. Looks good..hope in your soil mix your going to add perlite to help air the roots! Doesn't look like any in your pot!
    For the purple what's you humidity and temps at?

11. Seems to be staying where it is at the moment. Sprayed the the worst one with 3 percent hydrogen peroxide and this happened 20180919_124629.jpg 20180919_124706.jpg

12. Hey guys/girls,

I’m hoping someone can help me out here. I’m new and have learnt a lot on GC and maybe I’m just being paranoid but does this yellowing look normal for a Malawi x Northern lights Auto that sprouted Aug 1st while it’s budding? I took a pic of my photo plant I’m growing along side the Auto and she’s still dark green so I’m not sure the Auto is doing so well? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

13. I'm going to add perlite when I transfer to a bigger pot. My temp fluctuates between 21-23c light on and a 18-20c dark I'm trying a 18/6 light cycle. Humidity is a steady 49%-50%.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Temp is ok humidity jack it up a bit...between 60-70%

15. Yes it's normal in flower your lacking nitrogen you can always supplement her with a little veg juice if you still have a few weeks if not let her ride she looks good!

16. Horticulture Lighting Group Premium LED Grow Lights for Agriculture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

17. She fizzled up a bit Fram, look don't stress bro give her a couple more days and see if you can find the product above guy said you can use it til end of harvest if needed!

• Like Like x 1