Newcomers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gr33nReaper, Sep 6, 2018.

1. I do the 48 hr darkness too. Helps dry them out if nothing else

• Like Like x 1
  2. Good to know! Thx s2c!!

3. Yes 3 days could have stunted the plant...but doesn't mean that! Shes growing but doesn't seem to be taking the nutes your definitely missing some phosphorus in the mix and possibly some potassium!..your leaves have an ok color so the nitrogen seems to be there!

4. So I should go heavier on the nutes?

5. Ph and ppm testers before nutes my friend! Or else you have no idea what your feeding her!

6. She more than likely reveged if spending three days back at an 18/6 schedule. Watch for nanners.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. But if this is for fun let her go see how she goes! If you want a better product you have to invest at least minimaly

8. Loll.yes check for ball sacks!

9. Seeds starting looking like little banana stalks!

10. @Gr33nReaper have you had any problems with PM? I'm in southern ontario and the humidity and crazy temps swings are causing me some anxiety lately. This my first grow and I was told potassium bicarbonate by the local hydro store, have you tried it? Does it effect the buds?

11. Awesome ok, And yea totally for fun, honestly a learning experience, this is my first ever grow and a buddy gave me this clone that started off un healthy. Heres the original pic, and the 1 week later pic, I also tried LST by growing vertically, IDK why I just wanted to try everything my first time I guess??? lol 37361192_927820730755373_8799542696990474240_n.jpg 37809321_936124023258377_5852515925806284800_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ok..that's ok if it's for past time and fun..then it's time to experiment!
    The girls need a little ph test to see if its ph or nitrogen that shes missing!
    If its nitrogen heres a cheap trick so you don't have to buy nutes for nitrogen!
    Cut the grass in your yard or take a walk after someone cuts their lawn grab some fresh cut grass put it in a water bottle add water half to 3/4 of the way! Shake it up leave in dark area for 18-24hr and water your plants afterwards! If not the problem comes from ph! That's the yellowing of your leaves mate!

• Like Like x 1
  13. I asked about powdery mildew not yellowing leaves?!

14. Good deal, im going to go and grab a ph test and try that first and see exactly what she needs. I will keep that trick in mind though for the future! I honestly think its not Nitrogen though because the soil im using has that stupid slow release, that i Know now is horrible. The good news is, its about 4 month old soil so maybe the slow release has been flushed? Im using probably the worst soil for this also, Im using this stuff ... and i was told not to use this after it was too late. My next grow i'll be getting rid of this for sure.
    36028988_903780756492704_2003742195093340160_n.jpg

15. Ah must've been for sealoke my bad

• Like Like x 1
  16. If you have powdery mildew your humidity is too high or you lack circulation in the air movement in your grow space one or the other!

17. So answer to that would be more air movement so fans or dehumidifier depending on where your growing!

18. I use persophone palate during the flush. It's a calcium molasses supplement. I also have drip clean I haven't used it yet but I'm thinking about giving it a shot this time.

• Like Like x 2
  19. It's an outdoor grow, I started bringing them in a shed at night with a fan blowing on them. Have you used Potassium bicarbonate

20. Framia...its been a hot year for us canadians a lot of drought...lack of rain......or your in pots if your bringing em in at night! Your getting mold even though!? I'd probably cut a few fan leaves if they are sticking too much to one another,mildew will kill your smoke try and get a hang over it before harvest or the mildew will affect your whole plant!