Newcomers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gr33nReaper, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Top of the morning to you guys and gals!! Time for
    Coffee and work in da garden...
    :ladiegaga::ladiegaga: :dance2::ladiegaga::ladiegaga:
    :ladiegaga::ladiegaga::dance2:

This is what it looks like on feeding day..:Love-Plant::Love-Plant::Love-Plant:and I be like this when it's all done...
    :rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl:
    :metal::metal::metal::metal::hello::metal::metal::metal::metal:
    But none of this happens till I have my first doobie!! And coffee :coffee::smiley-rolling-joint:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Morning coco! Quick question for ya!

3. I read this from the 420 forum and I'm wondering what's your thoughts! It actually makes sense as a damaged plant exhibits these qualities in veg example "bending"...this was the article.....

I have learned and use several techniques towards the end of my grows to help swell the resin glands and almost quadruple trichome production. It's a old techinique I have mentioned on here before (around the formus) in guidling and helping people get the most out of their crop... The last 2 weeks of flush is standard. No matter what you grow with or how you grow it. That simple. BUT, in the last 48-56 hours of the plants life another "technique" I use comes into play. I switch the humidity down to 25-32%, then hit em with a 8/16 light schedule. This 8 hours of light and 16 of dark sends the plant into HEAVY Trichome production and swells the resin sacks to the size of grapes. In most cases (with me) the trichome production AT LEAST triples. I also in the last 48 hours like to make a cut at the base of the plants stock. A simple cut half way through the stock or a little less will send this plant into even heavier trichome and resin production. The plant thinks it's being eaten by a deer or animal and when you hit them with the 8/16 sched... Man o Man. It tricks the plant into thinking it's day is defiantly numbered by insinuating winter is upon her and shes getting eaten... These techniques towards in the last 48-56 hours will not only help you get bigger stickier buds. But it will also give you substantial increase in potency. BUT, do not let it go to long or your plant will nanner. And we obviously do not want this. This is why I say the last 48-56 hours. After many tests I find this is the "sweet spot" and wont deal with any nanners.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I do all kinds of things to them throughout the grow and at the end. I seem to have some of the frostiest buds around so I’d say it works. The main thing is I don’t touch touch them much after the stretch, and only for 2-3 days at the end so you don’t hermie. I’ve never done the cut though.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I wanted to try it was just wondering if you had! Since now I'm kinda stressed on time I'd like the most out of her!
    What else do you do to yours?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ice water flushes, strip all fans, 48 hrs of dark, let them dry out.

I pretty much just do the dark for 48 hrs with no water to let it dry. I’d like to try throwing them outside in winter to see what happens. Just for the last 2-3 days

• Like Like x 2
  7. Lolll...I've been thru 2 frosts what we call it when temps drop to near zero in fall one year when I was away for about 10 days and they survived..nuggets seemed tighter than usual..trichs were nice smoke was good..but straight up in da snow in mid winter I wonder if the plants would freak too much! But definitely keep me informed that is a heck of an idea to try!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey ganja! Sup sweetness! Loll was talking to yo ladies!
    How they doing!?

9. So far so good I was gone all weekend. one of the bagseed plant was starting to droop she was thirsty. I'll add some pics in a couple.

• Like Like x 1
  10. 20180916_144804.jpg 20180916_141200.jpg 20180916_141123.jpg 20180916_140540.jpg 20180916_140521.jpg Here's today's update!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. I may have to cut mine down if my plan doesn't work! Have a little dilemma at my condo! People coming in to change windows....had to chop one lady already but she was very close! Had to throw a few more in a closet that I just flipped 12/12 so hopefully good for reveging in a few days to a week and this one left I'm going to try and throw in a 2x2x4 tent that's feet!..loll tonight see if I can push her development when renovations are done! Trying to keep her cause she just started swelling! Take note cause if it works and the problem arises on your side you'll wanna know the outcome!..loll

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm just gonna throw this in there ...

I've found a 2 week flush to not be as optimal as a 5 to 7 day flush. If you're running 2 week flushes you're depriving your plant of needed nutrients to really get that last week push in .

The way I go about it is , at 10 days I'll use a flushing agent ( I prefer herculean harvest but now I'm running roots organic so trinity will be the agent ) to 20% run off . This will help give your plant whatever is left in the soil. Depending on how often the plant uptake water I will either give another flush (agent) around day 8. Then from there on out pure ph water until harvest. Also 20% run off . On the very last day I'll give a bigger water to run off and then throw them in the dark for 48 hours and harvest.

I've done multiple tests on what would be the best way to go about flushing and harvest . I've tried feeding to harvest. Using flushing agents to harvest, only water for 2 weeks and then my preffered technique I stated above. The best outcome is always flushing agent around ten and pure water for 5 to 7 days .

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Yo she getting there GANJA!! Damn looks like she put on some weight since last posting!! Good job girl..looking healthy as well!! The spots are from a spill I forgot to take pics but I the same!
    Keep up the healthy girls!!:ladiegaga::ladiegaga::makeup::ladiegaga::ladiegaga:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I'm fitting my 3.5x3.5 plant into a 2x2...buwahahahaha! See if she likes a little jam party! Gonna put a 300w full spectrum with dimmer switch to see if she eases to it!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Weed is the only girl in the world I'm allowed to say...""damn you lookin' fat girl"
    Without getting a slap or dirty look!!
    :yay::lmafoe::yay:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hey guys im 4 weeks into flower, does this look right to you? Its a dutch treat sativa clone, indoor grow. 41524024_451197071955340_449209757610278912_n.jpg 41463621_250262845635872_2931289409716224000_n.jpg

17. 4 weeks friend? What kind of light are you using? What's your hourly schedule for lighting? Are you using nutes or straight water? Do you ph and ppm your recipe? How high are the lights?
    Just regular questions to see where were at!

18. Hey yea no worries heres what I got for ya! Been on 12/12 since 8/17. 400w cfl. I am using nutes Big Bloom as suggested on the bottle. I have not done any kind of PH or ppm tests. The lights are about 12" high. Thanks for the quick response as well!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Oh Yea I forgot to add i messed up and 2 weeks into 12/12 i accidently hit my timer and must have set it back to like 16/8 or some randomness like that and I didnt catch it for 3 days or so... Could that have put it back into Veg?

20. Throw some mollasses into your flush water for added carb and sugar boost if finishing in soil. I flush twice a day for 7 days in coco. Always have Drip Clean in my res throughout the grow md I use a heavier dose during flush. It’s amazing how much nutrients the plant will hang onto. Sometimes I need to flush for 10 days if I went heavy in the feeds

• Like Like x 1