Newby

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tokebum, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Hey Yall. Checkin the scene out. tryin to find info

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to the community tokebum! What sort of help do you need? If it's something can be looked up, try searching the forums for answers. I'm pretty sure that, if it's been asked by others, it can be found somewhere here!! Have a great one!!!

3. Thanks for the return. Although I'm not new to either the stoner style nor to horticulture, I'm new to the grow scene. I do feel a little overwhelmed with the choices to start my facility. I believe that I want at least 8 different varieties to start. But, which ones are at this time selling the best. What areas of the state of Co. are the best for growing. Not necessarily for sales. I don't mind a little road trip. and as a grower do I have to own my own store. These are the questions I have.

5. Thanks for reply. I'm not new to stoner scene, And do enjoy horticulture. I'm considering a move to Co. Just wondering about best strains to start a grow. And do I need my own store or can I sell to any? Just not too familiar with this business culture.

6. In CO, you can't just sell. You have to get a state license. Which means you better have a pretty big pile of money because there are some very heavy prices to get a license. You can grow for your own consumption up to 6 plants at one time, but, only 3 may flower at a time. You can't grow in a space that is open to the public, this includes any space where others can see it. No open backyard grows unless you have a privacy fence which hides your plants from neighbors or a greenhouse that has no clear panels. It's pretty insane, but, they say it's for your protection against theft of your plants. As for the best strains, any will grow in CO. Good luck!!!

7. Thank you . That answers some questions. The main ones still remain. I looked into the license, and found the costs. My question is do I have to open my own store or can I sell to others as well. I am trying to pick 5-8 varieties to start with, but I just haven't heard or found whats selling fairly quickly. I know all of them will grow fairly well or great, but I'm looking at beginning sales.

8. I really wish I had the answers you need. I moved to Texas 3 yrs. ago so, I don't know the current rules for selling in CO. You could look into growing commercially for a dispensary. I don't know how that works, but, it is an option to look into.

9. Kool. I'm in Grand Bay Al. Considering the move and just lookin.Preciate the reply anyway. Thanks.