Newby Here with a few questions.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Wes007, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Been lurking around here for awhile but decided its time to start posting :wave: Anyways It has taken me a while to find a legit place to grow hence the late start but better sooner than never. I was told that given the late start the best seeds to get would be the autoflowering strains. If this is true can someone post up a link to a legit source? I wanted to order from attitude but I keep hearing unsuccessful stories about them so just wanted to come here and make sure. I was also told that I could get about 7grams per plant this late is this fairly accurate also? Thanks in advance guys.

2. the 'Tude is fine ..many more success stories then failures... you just hear about the failures more often ( people are loud when pissed off, go figure :rolleyes:)

I will endorse any of these Autos:

1. the Joint Doctor ( Lowryder Seeds), any of em
    2. Barneys Farm, Flower Power
    3. World of Seeds, either of em.

you may want to stay with femmed strains for ease.

you could get a OZ+ per auto..but for a new grower a safer estimate is closer to a 1/2 OZ (and be happy when you exceed it )

another thing to remember, autos flower hours are ideally grown on a daily light schedule between 20/4-18/6 hours..where as most places in the US only get up to 16 hours light per day, so that will diminish yield outdoors. luckily there is no better light then the sun, so that helps with the "handicap"

Wharf

3. Thanks dude. So it sounds like these plants dont get very big all.