Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Newbies portable smoking kit!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vira, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Over the years, i've come to roll better and better with less effort but along the way have found that i sometimes have had difficulty so for you freshman's of mother natures bounty i will give you a few ideas of what you can put into your portable herbbox!

Could Be Usefull!
    ---
    1- Medium sized flat box (some use altoid cans, i used an old collection knife case) or around that depending on preference.

2- Papers of various flavours and size (2-3 packs of papes is good if you have friends with different tastes)

3- A poker! (could be a toothpick to a mini screwdriver, i used an old mini swiss army knife)

4- Roach, Cardboard, a pipe tip from a captain black cigar, be creative!

5- TWEEZERS!!! (for when you insert your roach and it overlaps the inside of the paper, can also be used as poker)

6- A lighter, cause it's good to have

7- and maybe if you're lazy one day, a small metal or wooden pipe to boot!

----

OVER TIME!!!

---

With time and experience, you're only going to need your papers, your poker and your roach on you. But that will take practice!

So remember, smoke responsibly and have a good day!

2. Most. Useless. Thread. Ever.

3. Why would you carry all this around if you were worried about mobility? A glass spoon and a lighter is all you need and so much easier.

4. This should be titled "Useless smoking kit"

Dude all you need is bud, pipe, lighter and your golden. Fuck rolling joints pipes are wayyyyyyyy better imo

5. Useless, totally, none of it is necessary, but if you want to roll a perfect joint or learn too, these are good to have around specially when your rolling origami

6. why do you need to be portable when having a rolling sesh?

7. Omg whats up with these threads again so many questions:p

8. Sooo true. I love my pipe and way more convenient

9. And all those "items" arent needed for rolling a joint..

1.papers

2.sack-o ganja

3.lighter

no "kit" needed

10. Why is everyone hating? I like joints j just wish I could have them more often.
    Here's my 'noob tool kit'

Airtight container for bud,
    Small piece,
    Pack of papers and index card,
    Eyedrops, hand sanitizer, and gum.
    At least 2 lighters.

11. all I bring as my "kit" is the weed, papers, and tweezers to hold it when it gets short and I can't hold it well. and of course a lighter.

12. That made me laugh hard

13. with 6 post im pretty sure were the ones who should be telling you these so called "tips"

14. I'm glad I could be of service to you :love:

15. Bah posts speak nothing of experience, i dont live on forums hehe but hey, it's fun to see how people react to an idea. Some react horribly and others well, they just go with the flow

16. Number of posts on a website isn't something to base experience on..

17. After I got my MFLB i have just been using that tin to transport my stuff

1. MFLB
    2. Plastic mouthpiece
    3. Small grinder
    4. Batteries
    5. Car airfreshner inside of tin to mask weed smell
    6. Small brush it came with