Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Newbies: Learn to conserve your stash!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Barely Insane, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Going to add a few more things to this and reword it a little later on tonight.

Thanks for the generally positive feedback lads :smoke:

2. I don't know if anyone has said this, but I'm not sure why you say smoking bowls is the way to go when it comes to conserving bud, a good vape is way more efficient.

3. I agree, and I am going to edit it to include vaporisers.

But, I will argue that I deliberately exluded vapes in the first place due to the fact that nearly all 'newbie' stoners do not own one and have no intention of shelling out for an expensive vaporiser.
    Also, most new stoners will not have access to higher grade weed, and it just isn't worth your while vaping schwag.

4. Isn't worth what?

You should include what i said earlier, that grinders conserve and save your trichomes, and cooking gives you 100% and is good if you have some low quality bud.