Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

newbies and dumb questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blowin_Smoke303, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ya'll know what this is 'bout-
    all you newbies who ask them questions that are common stoner knowlege
    ex-
    "can I smoke my stems?"
    "can I smoke with tinfoil?"
    bitch please

2. calm down kid.

Everyone has to start somewhere, even you. I'm positive that you didn't start off knowing all of this "common stoner knowledge".
    It's better to ask questions and be safe than to not ask and risk an unpleasant experience.

There is no such thing as a dumb question.

3. i agree that yes a lot of repeat dumb questions are asked, in which the asker could have searched and easily found the answer

but i also agree with zion, everyone was a noob at some point, even you
    and thats what the apprentice tokers section exists for

in the end, a person had a question and they found the answer... success
    if you don't want to answer their question you don't have to

4. omg there are so many dumbass questions on these forums.

seems like people have never heard of a search button.

anyways thats why they are called noobs so i guess just ge t over it.

5. the fact that you made a thread about this is worse than a thread by a "noob" asking a question. Also this is the appretince toker section so im assuming that means questions are welcome if they are just getting started and if you dont like all the questions gtfo and go to a different section

6. dude what did you really expect by posting this thread?

high fives?

breakfast in bed?

infinite happiness?

i dont get it bro

7. You are a douche OP. Yeah, noobs are annoying, but a dick stoner is even worse.

8. Hey this is a bit off topic but can i get high from drinking bongwater??

kidding.:D

9. repeat question... not questions. search is helpful just bump an old thread but no im not being one of those people .. :)

u said it all :hello:

10. The newbies need a place to ask those questions somewhere. If you're not nice enough to educate them, stay out of Apprentice Tokers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.