Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Throwdown, May 28, 2010.

1. hi im a newbie at smoking MJ and im finding it hard looking for a guy to supply me.. im currently here in the philippines and am scared to deal with local dealers here because they look like hoodlums to me.. can someone help me? pls send me private messages.. thanx

2. No one will send you a private message on here to hook you up for the exact same reason you don't want to talk to the "hoodlums." Sorry man, it's just the truth.

3. Don't be so quick to judge people? I know alot of blades have reported being called hoodlums/stoners/potheads and such without people getting to know them. Approach of of them in a well lit area, maybe have a pocket knife in case anything happens.

4. Can't expect your dealer to be in a suit and tie, don't judge the book by its cover.

5. couldn't agree more.