Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by SomeGreenFun, Apr 15, 2018.

1. I noticed that one broke though almost completely white and the other only has one white leaf any ideas? Thanks IMG_2522.JPG IMG_2520.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I soaked it in adjusted ph water for six hrs this is what it looked like this morning IMG_2524.JPG

3. Could be nothing tbh. Seedlings do a lot of weird shit while they adjust. If theyre not lookin sweet in a couple days though itll be the rockwool.best to run it under the tap for a few minuits then soak it 2 or 3 times for at least a few hours each in tap water then give it a final soak of ph5.8ish. Can use your ph metre to tell when theyre clean. Check the water before and after, once the ph stays the same theyre good. Alkaline as fuck so they do take a bit if cleaning. Ph jumps and stunts the plants otherwise. Same with the clay pebbles.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Thanks for the info. That’s what I was going to do is to let them be for the time being and see how they do. Thanks again

5. No worries bud. Im pretty handy with a hydro res so if you have any questions feel free to tag me

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well I think she is getting close what do you guys think? IMG_3026.JPG IMG_3038.JPG IMG_3033.JPG IMG_3029.JPG

7. Looking close there bud

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Agreed just a 6hr soak is not sufficient