Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by S3TTON, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Sooooooo didn't know you can smoke weed from a vape. It sounds really awesome, I have a krangertech tank and 80 watt mod. I know it's not the greatest but it works is this something I can smoke weed out of and if so then how does it work? If I'm posting this in the wrong place let me know. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ain't happening

3. Lol nah man you need an actual herb or oil vape not an ejuice mod.

4. Oh ok that makes sense now lol thanks

5. I've seen special tanks for dry herb, such as the dozer, that attach to a box mod. Do these work or is it just advertising?

6. Probably, but it's better to get an actual weed vape. You get cooked as fuck off vapes, more than bowls (in my opinion) and it's a different kind of high. It's more of a relaxing body high. You also get save a lot of weed, since vapes don't use as much bud, so you can get toasted for less than a g. Good shit. Smoke blunts with friends, vape when you're alone.
    The best vape you can get right now is the Firefly, or the PAX 2, which is amazing. They're in the $200-300 range, and although it's worth it, you can get a Snoopp Dogg G-Pen, which is like $80.

:love-mj2:

7. Ok cool, which one is better for hiding the smell? Oil or herb?

8. Definitely oil, 100%, when an herb vape is heating up it still smells a lot like bud, oil much less so

9. Thank you my kind sir

• Like Like x 1
  10. Like the person above said, oil, although I'm not sure if you conserve it as much as you would with bud. If you're worried about smell, cop yourself a smokebuddy. I have one, and it works miracles.

Happy toking.

:love-mj2:

11. Yeah those should work fine they just use the battery from the mod

12. So you can totally use your current rig but you gotta make the ejuice infused with trim or actual buds for potency you'll need vegetable glycerin and a coffee filter of cheese cloth lol I'm pretty baked um I do believe it's in the auto flower networks diy section great how to step by step the writer claims it tastes great and stones you better cheers

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. Love my magic flight launch box $120 - worth checking out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum