Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Shawn Castro-Ortiz, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Whats up fellow farmers. Im new to all of this. I was looking to obtain info from you guys. I want to do a soil grow up to 6 plants for my first time. I been looking up lighting but i dont know what to go with. Leds or hid. If im working how can i set up a watering system while im at work to feed my plants. How big does my grow need to be. Anything you guys can give me for i can write them down would be great. Im honored to be doing this and super exicted to do something i natural love to do

• Like Like x 1
  2. I don't have any advice as I'm a newbie as well but just wanted to say congrats and root you on :weed:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the support.

4. No problem. Read some of the older threads, there are advanced growers here on GC. Definitely keep us updated.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Exactly what im doing looking thru olds ones taking notes

• Like Like x 1
  6. Depends on how much cash you wanna lay down for a light...give more info on the 6 plants,like are they autos are they photo
    What size area are they going to grow in,what are the strains,how will you grow vertical,will you "lst",will you scrog..........info brother info! But MH and HPS is the way to go unless you have $500-1000 for a good LED light

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. I been looking on getting a new house and hopefully making a room in the basment that completely sealed off from the basment. Painting the walls white and hopefully can fit at least 6 plants of many different strain. I would like 4-5ft talls healthy trees. How much watts do the mh and hps bulbs have to be and how far away from the plants its self. I would like to finish off the trees in 12" pots