Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Anonymous Smoke, Mar 22, 2012.

1. I never smoked before, rolled a joint today with about 1/4 of a 10 bag of amnesia haze and had about 4-5 tokes.

Didn't feel anything for about 5 mins, then i started to feel dizzy and light headed, eyes started to feel tired, i started to feel very tired, couldn't see straight any more, things started spinning slightly, i felt quite sick (although i wasn't sick), i could hardly keep my eyes open, concentration was very poor, didn't feel any more 'happier' than usual, did not get hungry. It got worse after about 30 mins, lasted around 2.5hrs and started to wear off. Now 6 hrs later and i feel absolutely knackered.

Did i have too much of a strong drug for my first time and what is it meant to feel like?

Thanks in advanced for any advice and help.

2. You will have to play around and try different amounts til you find one you are comfortably medicated with. If I want a lazy day I'll smoke a lot. If I just need a buzz I can take 2-3 puffs and enjoy my day

3. And a glass pipe to start out may be better than a joint. You can get one for under 10 in a local shop

4. Wrong section brother. This is the cultivation area. There is another section for new tokers.