newbie toker - Manchester UK

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Weedculture, Jan 31, 2013.

1. I started smoking marijuana just over a month ago, after hearing so much about weed I decided fuck it I am trying this shit. So I went to the city centre a place where I had been offered weed from rastas plenty times and said no, and sure enough after a while someone offered me and my friend some weed, only bought a little to try it out and I loved it!! really helps me to just chill out and enjoy life as I am usually a very overthinking slightly edgy person. I hope to have fun with you guys and girls here who also love the herb :)

2. Well welcome to GC and welcome to becomining a stoner (maybe? give it some time) Hope you enjoy it here and continue to enjoy smoking. I definitly think it will bring you the benefit of relaxation.

3. I am trying to post a thread in apprentice tokers Q&A but it wont let me :s

Anyways, my dealer who I first met off the street a while back has sold me pretty decent stuff.. but this last time I bought a quarter of blues off him for £60.. but when I got home opened the bag there was a LOT of shake in there and even one mouldy leaf... Now I am 18 and I might look kinda young and am pretty new to the whole weed scene, but I am definitely not stupid - I think my guy was trying to seriously rip me off. I don't look at my product until Im in a safe place by which time he was gone, Ive texted him a few times but he isnt replying...

When I got home took out all the nice buds (which were actually some of the dankest I have ever seen, smelled like lemon) into a pill jar and threw the mouldy leaf away.. I kept the shake in a small bag after grinding it just in case ill use it to make edibles.. I'm not sure whether to complain or not since he's currently my only dealer and he's pretty convenient and reliable (always meets me on time pretty much whenever Im in need) so I am afraid it might be risky / difficult finding a new dealer.. any tips on what I should do? has this happened to any of you guys?

4. I am new near manchester so dont know where the good buds are, appreciate any tips :)

5. Welcome from Florida (Tampa Bay area)!

Maybe that was all he had at the time, before he got some new product (a newly-harvested crop, perhaps?)

6. I'm near Manchester :)Sent from my SM-N9005 using Grasscity Forum mobile app