Newbie to the forums and to growing

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jerred7, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Hello Everyone!

:weed:

So happy to be a part of this community. Looked into a few different ones and I am happy I've chosen grasscity. From what I've read before becoming a member, I was impressed with the community support and stance towards All helping All.

About me... I'm from the Midwest but currently been living in Boston for a few good years. I discovered marijuana in college and it helped me get better grades and accomplish My goals without my anxiety or depression getting in the way anymore. It was a truly awakening experience after years of failed psychiatric trials.

I love freerunning and parkour so much that I made it a profession for a few years and got to travel the states performing but I now study/practice mindfulness, compassion, and spiritual informed psychotherapies. I just do the freerunning on the side now for my own physical expression.

I've always been interested in being a member of a community like this and I've also been interested in starting my own grow. After research into both, I have now started both. I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

One love.

Acro

:thankyou:

2. Welcome. I'm from Mass as well. About 40 min south of Boston. Check out the Boston/ Mass growers unite thread. A great group of guys. Glad to have you aboard.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the tip!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Welcome to the city! :) Glad to have you become a part of our community.

• Like Like x 1