newbie questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ptomas2091, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Hello all,
    First time grower here, and I've got a couple questions.
    I have some Durban poison that's been in the ground for a couple months now, and they're still only about a foot tall with a little yellowing of the bottom leaves, I am growing outside in the ground, not in pots and I was trying to go all natural but it seems that I may need to change that. I am curious to what you all think about the progress that hasn't really been made and if nutrients are what is needed, what should be used in order to get some progress. Any answers or feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

2. Take it too the noobs they know it all. You gave exactly no details. Smh

3. shit son, what do you need to know?​

4. I am assuming you just planted in the dirt. So the plant might be suffering from lack of nitrogen, overwatering, heat stress, or it could be just fine because the plants will have leaves that yellow and fall of naturally. Pic help. How often are they watered. Are you feeding any nutrients? What soil did you use. These all lead us to helping you.

5. soil used was Midwestern grade a prairie top soil, the same dirt used in our highly successful garden. No nutrients have been used this far, so I'm curious as to what I would need, they are watered a few times a week, it seems that the plants are lagging in the growth cycle a bit , as they are only a foot or so tall, I don't have pictures right now but I can get those to you as soon as possible

6. Boy, I need some advice, this is mt third year growing, but this year, my plants are not growing as fast as I recall from last year, now it's Aug.!  I can't figure out why they are not thriving, using supplements etc, still to no avail. Any ideas would be most welcome!

7. can anyone help me?