Newbie Question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DaysNumbered420, Jun 11, 2003.

1. I put two seeds into the same pot thinking that one would overcome the other and grow but now they are both growing in the same pot... could this damage my plant? and if so How can I seperate and/or fix them so they remain healthy...

2. there fine now, but get them in there own pot so the roots don't grow together. You can't have two plants in the same pot. Just be carefull when you seperate them that you don't mess up the roots, you should be fine though just take your time. Well good luck on your grow dude.

3. I attempted to seperate them but I'm afraid of messing up the roots... Is there any special way to do it?

4. Man, it depends on how close they are growing together and how the big the root system is. It can loose like...A root stem, and it will just delay the plant a few days, but more iwll either delay it longer or kill it all together...if u have more seeds, pick ure favorite and sadly, cut the otherone down **tear** -Spudz

5. I seperated them today... One is thriving and the other isn't doing so good but I figured at least I saved one...