Newbie question!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by tamara128, Nov 21, 2012.

1. I know this post doesn't belong here but it wouldn't let me post it anywhere else.... I just need some experts opinion. Dd I get ripped off ? How much would you pay for this? I was told $55 for a "track"

Attached Files:

2. Nope 40 max

3. Honestly I can go to the store (dispensary) and pick up triple that and it'll be all sticky and crystally for 50. Not worth even 40; me personally would not pay over 15 for that bc it's low shelf but I guess if you are not in a position to get medical grade then yeah buy it for 40. There's a store that sells eighths for 15. ( roughly same As what you got in terms of quality and quantity)

4. Appears to be <2g of something decent. I'd be disappointed if I spent more than $35 on it.

5. Lol, looks like a gram. $20 max

6. Looked like a half 8th, 30 sack (blank market) to me. A scale cost 6 bucks, a good one, 18, both off eBay. I suggest every regular smoker get one. That pocket change is no object when it comes to the feeling of security.

7. Don't buy swag or low mids.. If u do rmb general rule. If its smaller than your two thumbs put together, don't pay over 15 for it