Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Newbie Problems And What I Should Do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by h4ppyh!ppie, Jun 8, 2013.

1. I've been really wanted to smoke recently and I never did before (other than times that I had bad trips) and I've been just sitting in my room taking hits here and there because my friends keep saying I should build up to not have those bad trips again.  Am I even getting high?  Is this a good idea?  Or am I just looking like an idiot? 

My boyfriend says I've been calm the past couple days though, even when I haven't smoked, and I suffer from anxiety disorder so that's saying a lot.

Thanks guys :)

2. You should probably do research on the disorder you have and its reaction to mind altering substances first. Once you have an understandning of whats happening to you, you can better identify a bad trip and calm yourself down. If you have a disorder, the bad trips will occur at the threhold dosage. I dont belive you can just "creep past" the dosage that gives you freak outs. Then again, maybe smoking isnt for you? Cant force it!

3. take it slow, youll learn your own limits over time. we cant tell you what those are because we are not you