newbie oil rig help

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by weedsmoker421, Apr 27, 2013.

1. hey so, i recently copped a new bong, that came with a nail and dome... the problem is my dome is too small to fit so i think im gonna need a new one. now here's my second problem, i have no idea what size to buy or where to buy online. my peice has an (what i think to be) 18mm male joint (i measured the diameter of the joint, on the very top. so i have proabaly been wrong about everything so far so can someone try to steer me in the right direction... btw my nail is 18mm too and so is the dome, so therefore when i put on the dome over the nail it just gets stuck it cant fit...

2. i need helpppppp :'( so..... bump

3. pictures please

4. Dose the dome fit WITHOUT the nail?

Can you put the dome one with the HEAD of the nail un screwed?

If you answered yes to either one of these questions, it's not the domes fault.

Either way, I can help you

5. no matter what way, i cant get the dome to fit, weather on the joint itself or the nail

6. Where did you get it?

It must be a 14mm dome then

7. got it off my cuzzin, he donesnt know sh*t about it though... that doesnt make sense though?? wouldnt a 14mm dome be smaller than my 18mm joint??? o_O

8. I mean,

it sounds like you have a 14mm dome, and need an 18mm.

9. Bump pleaseeeeeeeeeeee helpppppppppppppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

10. Dude, I did

you need an 18mm dome

I messaged you......

11. not sure what more help is possible to give than what RedSmiley said man;
    from the pictures it looks like you should have no problems getting that dome on without he nail. try buying a new nail man, but if the dome really doesn't fit without the nail for whatever reason you gotta buy a new one. The joint on your bong is definitely 18mm, you couldn't fit a pencil into a 14mm joint like that

12. I think your joints are too oiled up man. Clean your shit. :rolleyes:

13. Probably the joints are clogged and that's why he can't put it together :laughing:

I don't know if it's me but it looks like the dome would fit intothe joint. Maybe the Nail is wrong? Or you're assembling it wrong? Play with it.

And as it's been said don't be so insistend kid. There's not much we can do. You are the one who has it and can play around with it. 1) you need to assemble it right or 2) It doesn't fucking fit we still can't do shit about it. Unless you want us to buy one for you?