Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Newbie needs help covering up the smell...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ronnokk, Oct 9, 2010.

1. if its in that many layers, the smell is probally coming from you. If it isnt, throw your bag into your closet or a dresser drawer under some underwear

2. Store. In. Mason jars.

3. lmao you must of had some exotic . shit still smells when its covered up lol

4. gd its wrapped up in all that and you can still smell it? wats good let me take it off your hands for you lol!

5. Pill Bottle.

Air-Tight, easy to hide, portable.

Seriously, you can have the dankest of all bud in a pill bottle, and not one trace of herb-scent will leak through.

6. Any glasses case can hide a small amount cause thats what I use. They take the edge off at least and they're not suspicious in anyway.

7. absolutely. i keep all my bud in a sandwich baggy which is twisted up then stored in a pill bottle. and then my bowl, lighters and eyedrops are with that in an iphone box on my shelf. my dad would never except it!

8. Get some room deodoriser spray.

9. I simply use frebreze in the dorm with the door blocked with a towel, works perfectly.

10. I keep mine in a plastic bag in a Smuckers jar, absolutely no smell :)

11. rofl what... my weed is in a small ziploc bag sitting on my desk and it doesnt smell, and this shit is dank

12. Ok, it looks like I forgot to mention before that the smell is actually from my pipe (was baked) ..it's only about 1inch diameter and 4.5 inches long or so...I'll just put it in the jar. Thanks for the help!

13. Pick up some weed from the clinic or have a friend with his/her med card and keep the bottle they give you. That's what I use and it's 100% smellproof.

14. Yea....pipes that you recently smoked out of do tend to smell :rolleyes:

Next time ash it out and clean it so it won't smell.