Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

newbie needs advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nuto, Jan 30, 2009.

1. so I smoked weed for the first time about a month ago, and I'm interested in keeping a small stash on hand to experiment with songwriting while stoned. Unfortunately, I don't know where to start at all. Basically, all I have is a lighter and about $60, along with a few stoner-type friends in another state who won't tell me who they buy from =P. if there's already a thread like this, I apologize. anyone want to help me out?

2. Ask kids who look like potheads. Make friends with them and you'll be set. It's a lot easier to find bud than you would think

3. walk around school ask some ppl or maybe some1 u have class with may kno somebody go to a head shop and ask a fellow customer not an employee cause they want to keep their job

4. True That! That site is awesome..used it when i first moved too, now i got my boys but i know how intimidating it seems to be starting up...dont worry, its easier than it seems:smoking:

5. yeah, I realize how easy it would be to buy, its just that I really don't want to have to deal with really sketchy people, any tips on finding the cool dealers as opposed to the creepy guys I've seen?