Newbie, Lost my grow buddy and In need of a little help please. Lots of pictures!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Deadshred420, Mar 26, 2017.

1. I have my Sour D seeds germinated in rockwool cubes and ready to transfer to the net pots today in my DWC setup. Ive never done this have a few options and need a little advise.
    I have smaller tote type containers with fixed unadjustable full spectrum lights above them. ( my main concern using these is transferring them later to the large buckets ). The large buckets I have the net pots are not removable and very large and I dont know deeply I should place the seedlings in the rockwool into these net pots due to the large size? Should the seedling be close to the bottom of the large netpot to eaisly absorb to moisture and nutrients or should it be closer to the top of the pot full of clat pebbles? Also should my aireated water be touching the base of the net pot wetting the clay pebbles or should the water be an inch or two away from the base of the net pot? Also curious about the distance of the pictured light from my seedlings? Pics of the seedlings are from this morning and they look fantastic with roots busting out of the rockwool everywhere. I'll be removing two of the large buckets for this grow as I understand these Sour D plants get large and are going to need the space.
    Many thanks in advance.
    20170317_202337_Film3.jpg
    20170308_153118_Film3.jpg
    20170326_094659_Film3.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. I've always put my cubes on a layer of hydroton where the top of the waterline is splashing against the bottom of the cube and fill around the cube and stem with hydroton. That's the 6in net pots. Only ones I've fooled with.

Sent from my P00C using Tapatalk