Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Newbie Intro - First own bud!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RabioLepus, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Hello fellow tokers!, ive been lurking on GC for a couple weeks and decided to finally introduce myself... didnt want to do it until i finally had my own bud for myself to smoke. :D

Besides, altho i been smoking for a whole year now (started jan 2011) im still very noob about cannabis knowledge overall, like how to proper cook edibles, didnt even know there existed strains (always smoked mids) and even regarding paraphernalia (never had a bong hit :(), etc .

Some background of myself....(if want, feel free to skip it i wont mind lol):

It all started for me just one year ago when my best friend confessed to me she started to smoke weed, she knew i have always been a very open mind guy so i think u can guess what my reaction was :rolleyes:.

Since then, my friend has taken care of me and been my guidance through all this year to the point i joke around by calling her sensei lmao, i even had to start by learning to smoke in first place, so few times i coughed a lot and if was lucky all i could feel was a headache at most.

There are also two other friends of her who smoke too so not only is great to toke with them all but also i feel kinda lucky for blazing with girls only 99% of times :cool:.

My friend is a heavy smoker and the whole time have always smoked me out, both because she wanted me to go easy with weed and cuz we see eachother often so i didnt really need to have my own lol, besides always have helped her with the pick ups and such.

...Anyways, yesterday we had a pick up and gave me half of it, good fresh smell, thick and almost no seeds, i can feel is slightly more potent as usual and best of all is finally my own first bud :smoke: ....today was my first wake and bake and since my tolerance is still low it only took me 2 good rips from my pipe to take off :hippie:

2. Congrats! I was excited when I had my own bud. It goes faster than you think

3. Sounds like some mids.. Good job though. Have fun

4. You have started 2012 out right.In this year you will find new purpose and all the secrets to the universe.Enjoy for you have enterd into heaven

WELCOME TO GC

5. good luck with that ish. before you know it though you'll be blowing a lot of money on it.

6. Thanks every1, thats what i been thinking...new year, new lifestyle :bongin:

I hope not, im from mexico and when i started to lurk here on GC i was shocked to know how expensive weed is out there :eek:, i know most is for dank and i bet is definitely worth it, but even for mids ive read some high prices.

I have no idea how much in grams is what i have (we dont pay per gram), here we just tell our dealers we gonna buy $3, $5 or $10 (ten bucks is a lot, it would last around a month for my heavysmoker friend) or more in weed and he give us the amount of it, we check the look, smell, etc, and if everything ok then we leave.

It may not be of high quality hence the low pricing but still tastes great, get us high and we have fun, which is what matters! :smoke: :metal: