Newbie here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jibberwocky, Nov 23, 2002.

1. Just wanted to say high. :D Been lurking for a few weeks and finally decided to join in. Seems like a really cool site with some equally cool members. :)

2. Welcome to the sity....Peace out...Sid

3. Welcome............I cant think of anything creative to say right now because i've been up for over 72 hrs now and my eyes are crossing...........it is indeed wonderful to be in love once again!!!!!!!!!!

4. Welcome to the city. Come on in take off your shoes and join us. The city is a wonderfull place to be..

Flowerchild, You in love again?? Congrads darlin!

5. hey flowerchild, need i ask why you've been up for 72 hours or should i just improvise with my imagination..lol....Peace out...Sid

6. Your imagination couldnt quite compare to the excitement I've been having!!!! LOL. I'm finally going to go home and crawl into bed with my man and get some sleep (and yes, just sleep!!!!!!!!).

And Bud Head.........I have indeed found a wonderful man and we are getting along just wonderfully. I feel so alive for the first time in a long time. Thanks for all the love and support I've received from all of you.

I'm sending you tons of good karma!!!