newbie here....is everything looking good?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by seximexi420, Jun 5, 2011.

1. soooo this is my first serious grow and i want to make sure everything looking good... what do you think? i ordered seeds from attitude and im vegging em under 2 t12 40w cool white tubes for now until i can afford a 600w hps (like next month)plants been under lights about 10 days if that 24 hours............................................. pics= 1-5 are regs seeds i pulled out a bag lol..... then white widow 2 times bubba kush 2 times ice 2 times then another ice and haze 2 times.....oh yeah the white widow took longer to sprout so maybe thats why its smaller idk.......................................................................................................................................
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. anyone????????????????

3. Bravo they all look good to me.

4. looks very nice

5. They look great for now, but you'll need to get that upgraded lighting sometime soon before you have a major stretching problem on your hands or you can always add in some extra cfls until you can upgrade.. Great job germing :hello:

Just remember 100 actual watts for the first and 50 for every other girl after that and you should be set to go.. :wave:

:smoke:

6. :)thanks! everyone.... like i said i plan on getting better lights in a month or so, hopefully all goes well untill then..... for now i have the lights close to them about an inch so hopefully that will avoid streaching.... they seem to be dong great.... they look awsome to me, but what do i know:) its amazing how they change so fast! :gc_rocks:

7. Subed,I'm also doing my first serious grow

8. looking good to me!

9. Well you must have transplanted by now, let's see some pics! :D

10. hello haven't been on here in a while but heres some new pics... i just transplanted, i have 2 ice plants that the bottom leaves were yellowing a bit, i think its because they should have been transplanted a long time ago, anyways the roots looked great! white and fuzzy no yellow brown or anything.... i still need bigger containers but this is the best i can do for now.
    Haze[​IMG]
    bubba kush[​IMG]
    ice1[​IMG]
    ice2[​IMG]
    ice2[​IMG]
    white widow[​IMG]

11. my how they have grown