Newbie grower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by superweedhead, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Ok, let me ask you guys a serious question. What color is considered good seeds? My buddy grows Northern Lights, and gave me 20 seeds after hours & hours of begging. Some of the seeds were a brownish color, and the rest were white. Which ones are the good seeds out of the batch? Just trying to grow some good herb for my own personal use.

2. To follow up on his question, my bagseed (I'm a real newb at this, so I don't wanna buy anything expensive and mess up with it) has two colors of seed. A black that's sorta roundish, and green which is sorta flat. I planted the black seeds, but what about the green? Did I get it mixed up?

3. Usually qualitity seeds will be a darker brown/black. And some even have stripes.

I think the green seeds/lighter seeds are undesirable.

4. darker seeds are the more mature seeds.... all though your lighter green seeds may germinate ive had it happen b4.... If your buddy is a grower and was giving you light green seeds he prolly isnt growing his bud correctly? i thought you were supposed to get rid of female plants? atleast i do, also if he did for sum reason (hermie etc etc) have a seeds he would wait till the plant is fully matured? i mean usualy you dont get light green seeds when the plant is matured and ready for harvest? sumthing jus sounds sketchy to me about that,, might be pullin your leg , but i dont know.... peace out samm

5. that bastard!! if my seeds don't germinate, he's gonna hear it from me. Well, I guess I'll have to wait until later on to find out. I'll let you guys know if anything turns out.

6. Nobody mentioned the darkish grey seed's they good too.

7. I'm germnating about 7 black, and dark gray seeds. They're all nice, round, and healthy looking. Can't wit! :D