Newbie Grower Needs Some Help :)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mayon, Sep 7, 2014.

1. This is my first post on this forum, Im glad i joined, looking at all the posts everyone seems really friendly and positive.( Which doesn't come as a surprise :p

So for the past 3 months I've been falling more and more inlove with Cannabis( 4 year smoker but only recently started appreciating the herb to another level)  so much so that i wanted to try grow a plant. Just for my own consumption

Ive been doing a lot of research and this post right here is just to clarify things and get more perspective, basically Im  a student here just wanting to absorb as much information as possible and learn :D

So here are my questions:

1. If i were to grow two  Northern Light plants how much space would i need? 
    2. Are LED lights recommended or too advanced for beginners?
    3. Im in a tropical country where the average humidity is 80% and temperature is 80-85, would i have to       keep my air conditioner running all day? 

4. If money isnt a problem, what type of equipment would you recommend to buy to make things easier. (eg growing tent ect.)

Thanks for your help guys. :D maybe some of the questions i asked are stupid but like i said im just trying to learn learn and learn