newbie grower any help please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mashed, Mar 11, 2006.

1. hi all naew to all of this i have a plant it is about 4 inches from soil on 3rd set of leaves. i repotted at two weeks. temp is 79 degrees, 2 small pc fans running 1 drawing in at the bottom and the other blowing out at the top. it has been on 18/6 for 9 days and seems to be no growth or very little is this normal. any ideas would be great or if you need any more info please let me no. thanks all.

2. What type of lights are you using including distance from the plants? Also, if you just recently re-potted, sometimes the plant needs 24-48 hours to recover and there might not be any growth during this time. What size pot is it in now?

3. hey smokinvtec is correct transplanting your little babies into new pots will or can cause them to stop growing for a while the best thing to do is try and keep them in the pot that they will be flowering in,or if you do transplant them make four cuts on the roots and then put it into bigger pot then roots will tend to grow into other soil much quicker

4. hi at the moment i have 4 18 inch flouros mounted roughly 5 inches away from the plant. it is now in a 2 gallon pot. i repotted last sat so 7 days ago plant looks a nice healthy green just no or very little growth in the last seven days. thanks for helping. i have a 250w hps son t lamp when do u suggest i start using this and how far above the plant roughly should it be cheers.

5. plant.JPG any ideas what i am doing wrong?

6. HIGH All, just wait on the 250 for now...keep the Floro's on it and it will grow...just have to give it time and don't water it every day.

7. i think that soil is a little dry if it was me i'd give it 200ml a water with a touch of ur nutes
    and move the tubes about 2 and a 1/2 inches away from the plant as those lights dont give much heat from them

8. IMO looks like you have a PH problem. What type of soil are you useing?

9. hi all had a good look at the soil today does seem very dry so i watered without nutes for now. temp next to plant is a constant 79 degrees. and as for the soil it is general compost cheers for any help