newbie grow journal 2.0

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jonez soda, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Hey everyone, I had a grow journal a while back but wasn't getting any feedback so I decided to wait until they were bigger so here we are. This is about the second month they've been growing and I think they are almost ready to flower

ForumRunner_20130324_142118.png

ForumRunner_20130324_142128.png

2. They look pretty good, give up some details on them so far...

3. I would like to suggest to transplanting before switching to flowering . As it looks like them pots r quite small .
    But overall nice looking plants what kind of lighting system u using ?

4. Im using 6 15w cfls in a 3 ft tall growbox and the pots are plenty big, they just look small with the angle. There are a few pics attached of the case

Attached Files:

5. Yup I can see that now . But hey good going with just 6X15w grow . Keep up the good work .

6. Little bit of an update, the plants are just beginning to flower and my question to the readers is how much longer do you think it will be before the plants are ready to harvest.

ForumRunner_20130411_124439.png

ForumRunner_20130411_124452.png

ForumRunner_20130411_124503.png

ForumRunner_20130411_124517.png

7. I dont know if anyone is reading still but how many more weeks do you think it will be until im ready for harvest?

Attached Files:

8. A couple more

ForumRunner_20130424_163828.png

ForumRunner_20130424_163803.png

9. Harvest ? Well seeing how its not even got into a good flowering yet id say at 60 days if not more .

10. From looks of them, id say AT LEAST 6 more weeks.

11. and by 6 he means like 8...

this is a good grow. the reason people are asking for more information from you is so that we can give you more detailed and specific responses to what we may believe are issues with your grow and how you can adjust to produce a more fruitful crop.

for starters, try giving us a run down of things like this:

-grow constraints (size of box/tent/closet/room/whatever)
    -soil medium
    -pot size (1-3-5 gal)
    -lumen output on the cfls
    -pH of water/soil runoff
    -any nutrients you may already or are planning on using
    -training and/or topping that you plan or have already done
    -temps and humidity in the room
    -intake/exhaust setup, and whether you have a fan inside to circulate air

Not saying that you need to give us all those details but it definitely will help others who are seeing these pictures determine why after two months, you only have approximately 12-15" tall plants (could be what you want, but we dont know). the more we know, the better we can advise you is all i'm saying!

good luck though!

12. Ill get a picture and dimensions of the box later but each of the 6 bulbs are 1600 lumens, approx 1 gallon or so planters, and 1 tbs blossom booster to each gallon of water.

13. I was way off on pot size, its actually closer to 3 gal. My growing medium is just organic soil and 30 percent perlite. Ph generally stays around 6.5 and temp usually around 77 during light hours and drops to a low of 67 during dark hours. Humidity is around 40%.

ForumRunner_20130425_140814.png
    The box is 3ft tall, 2 ft wide, 1 ft deep with 2 inlet and 2 outlet fans and 2 to circulate the air.

Also I should mention that about a week ago I noticed my timer was giving them about 3 more hours of light than I wanted so that may be why they aren't growing as fast as I want.