newbie gettin started

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by AmadeusInTheEar, Jan 26, 2002.

1. Hey. I'm just gettin started, and I would really appreciate it if a knowledgeable grower would give me a brief tutorial on the basics of growing. Thanks a bunch.

2. Hey

Well the 1st question is, is it going to be a indoor or a out door project??
    If indoor is your fancy? then get you a nice chamber or closet, some good soil an some awesome seeds to start your new project..I like to use SUPER SOIL..Lots of natural ingredients..look for the 3 #'s on the bag..keep the numbers low, like in the 3,5,6 or so..dont feed them for a while..the soil should have plenty of food for the 1st few weeks.
    Now you need some lighting..If inexpensive is what your looking for, then try fluor's for lights..if you want to spend a few bucks then Metal halide, high pressure sodium
    are the best light to have..Oh remember that your chamber needs good circulation in it..I use 6" pots to start, an then I transplant into 5 Gal buckets at the 4 or 5 week mark
    Make sure that your soil stays wet..DON'T over water or drowned them.. you should keep your area about 80* 82* at all times..
    I hope this helps ya out..If you got more questions, then just ask..Stay cool & good luck on your first grow..:D:D:D

3. thanks a lot Panhead. you told me all that i needed to hear. indoor, inexpensive. thanks again. I'll get back to ya with some pics of my first babies.

4. when should i water me sprouts ,like how often they just came outta the ground there indoor plants.