Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Newbie from Texas

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ironyofabeth, Feb 19, 2009.

1. I just joined the forum today. To the point, I highly enjoy smoking all different forms of cannabis, though my connections are slim (it's texas).

As much as I like smoking, I also enjoy collecting pipes, bongs, and whatever else you can use to smoke cannabis in. Pictures coming soon!

That's all for now ... any H-town people on here?

Abeth :smoke:

2. I alawys here people talking about "H-town" on here, what is that

And whats up welcome to grass city,

3. probably Houston...if he is from texas. don't qoute me on it..

4. H-Town is Houston, a blue city in this last election!!!

Thanks for the welcome.

5. Why would being from Texas make it harder to find connections?

6. legal issues and i'm moving into a different part of the city now.

7. Ah alright then

8. Im from texas(RGV), and H-town refers to Houston, TX. In my case though i live in harlingen so we call our city H-town also. Anyways their should be no problem for you finding a conec, i could throw a rock out a window and hit a pot dealer lol.

9. h town right here