newbie from london, england

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by newbiegrower, Dec 6, 2003.

1. Hello everyone,

im completely new to all this stuff. its a godsend to know that there is people like me who just love the way of the herbs, hahahahah.

im very interested in growing skunk using a hydros. I got a supplier in the uk who is willing to supply me with a 24 plant hydro machine. Im kinda stuck when it comes down to which seed i should grow,

I WANT A PRODUCT WHICH IS HIGH IN POTENCY AND YEALD, WHICH ALSO TAKES THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF TIME TO GROW, ANY IDEAS?

iv read some of the messages on here, and damn, u people really know ur stuff. i just purchased a grow guide book, but its not detailed enough. im looking to buy a dvd outlining how i can grow with a hydro, stage by stage.

ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS WHERE I CAN GET OF THAT DVD?

well, as its my first msg. i think i kinda went on for a bit too long, please please help me out!

thanx

IS THERE ANY MEMBERS FROM THE UK?

2. welcome to the city....

3. first off, welcome to the city :)
    if I were you Id spend some time in the grow forums and use the search function. itll probably get you some info you're looking for..as far as any specific questions, id post them in the appropriate forum so those guys can get you the help ya need..they're good like that!! good luck on the grow :)

4. Welcome....

5. Welcome to the city of grass.Yes there are members in the UK i'm from Northern Ireland. I'm a grower and a toker.

Keep on Tokin'

6. Welcome the stonerville!

7. WELCOME ,I'M IN NORTH WALES TRY SHIVA SHANTI 2 ITS ONLY 45 DAY FLOWER WITH BIG FAT BUDS OR SHIT FROM MR HICE SEED BANK THE SHIVA IS FROM SENSI SEEDS

8. ahoy stoned maties
    werd up dude? Welcome to the city. I'm a newbie myself.
    Tell us a bit more about yourself other than you seek a growing DVD.

9. Hey welcome to the city

10. Hey all! I'm new too. I've been here once or twice before but not much. I'm on Yahooka alot now. I reconize a few people from the past. Hope its still a killer forum.

Peace,love, and nuggs