Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Newbie Advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CharlotteTechni, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Hi,

Just moved to the USA and am also new to this board. A fellow Medical MJ Patient recommended this forum but I'm not sure where to go. What is the best group here to discuss getting Medical MJ by mail? Thanks!

2. If you're asking how to abuse the system and get mail order bud i THINK thats against the forum rules and you should probably delete this thread quicktime. Otherwise i have no idea xD sorry....and Welcome to GC :)

3. Wait....is there a medical mail delivery service.....that would break like........1000000000000 federal laws....and would be awesome...... but yea i think the whole mail is a federal system means weed is a nogo...lol