Newbe

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by phantom eye, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Hello everybody:wave:, first post, my story may be interesting to some. This story begins with discovering that my brother had a medical MJ card. Me being a retired pot head was interested in how that was possible! The story unfolds, having quit smoking 4years earlier i was interested in getting my own card. Soon i discover my adult son also had a MJ card. I'm hooked how do i get mine, got the info and proceeded to get my very own card, done deal. Now a chain of events starts here. Well these two family members approach me about starting a grow room. I'm not without certain talents and resource's, so i start catching up to current times! Get educated, start reading , join forums. two months ago i get the card then one month later start the process of a grow room. You can imagine starting this project from a cold start is not without many challenges. But i did get things started, I've never been so busy! with adding this to my already busy life. I started a taking some pictures to post later. BY the way one month into our room and it's amazing start.