Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Newb Toker Question(s)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dopepuppy, Mar 18, 2014.

1. #1 Dopepuppy, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    my friend hooked me up with $20 worth of purp. They say they don't get "bad stuff", but I have a quantity issue and feel its not a good amount. I wanted to smoke this with a friend of mine and fear its not enough for a good high. 
    I used one of my lighters for size comparison (sorry small pieces broke off) tell me what you think

Attached Files:

2. There's no picture, try uploading again

3. #3 skaterman, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    P

4. I'm confused did you give 20 or 30

5. Unless it's super dense and/or super dank, I think you could have gotten more for what you spent.

The easier way to not get ripped off it to buy a scale.

But don't stress about it toooo much. You're a new toker, as we were all at one point, and I would say that happened to at least 90% of us.

Live and learn. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #6 enjoyandlive, Mar 19, 2014
    1. make sure you don't ask for $20 worth, or $50 worth. they can scam you knowing youre a noob. ask eighth, gram, dime, quarter etc.

2. i get high off of like 1/4th of that bud there, my tolerance is low. that will definitely get two high, possibly three. (i rolled a j with .3 and got nice high)

7. Don't rush your bowl with that. Pack half a bowl, take your time smoking it (don't make it a race) and you might be surprised as to how you feel after. I used to only pack a full bowl with the thought that it took that much to yet me high, then I started smoking half bowls and I'm not "wasting" weed

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 Dopepuppy, Mar 19, 2014
    re-uploaded the pic, should be set now.

9. That's not 30 worth, looks like a g, maybe. 

10. #10 GrapeSoda, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
    You'll get high off of this but it's not 20 worth, that looks like half a gram.

11. #11 Delightfully High, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
    You got fucked over man. I suggest you get a scale and learn your weights.

12. Yeah looks to be half a gram-.8

Definitely don't accept getting ripped like that. Complete bullshit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. yeah thanks for the info, appreciate it. the whole deal with this was that my friend was getting me $20 of it cause I won a bet of some sort. so in short, they paid and brought it to me from their supplier and shit. should i tell them what they gave me wasn't $20?

14. I wouldn't advise you to do that. You should get a cheap scale so you KNOW without a doubt and then you could approach them, ya know?

15. yeah yeah ok thanks man