newb to the vape scene

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by rync888, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Hey everyone last night I went to a friends house and tried his vape. It was an off brand volcano with the bags. I have never vaped before and after we were done I was ripped. It was an all around better high than I've ever had.

Today I woke up and immediately began searching around to purchase one. I need help as I'm sure this lost occurs on here a million times. I have my own place so I don't need a stealth vaporizer. Just looking for opinions on buying one and which one to buy. Wand or bag type. I'd like to stay under $300 thanks in advance

2. #2 fairy boots, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    I'd go with SSV or DBV, from what I hear they are the best. I've never used one but I am dying to get one. I just have to save up. :) I want an SSV, personally. Also, I am sure you can find deals and get them a little cheaper.

EDIT: Check the Silver Surfer on Vape World, that's where I got my magic flight.

3. [quote name='"fairy boots"']I'd go with SSV or DBV, from what I hear they are the best. I've never used one but I am dying to get one. I just have to save up. :) I want an SSV, personally. Also, I am sure you can find deals and get them a little cheaper.

EDIT: Check the Silver Surfer on Vape World, that's where I got my magic flight.[/quote]

How was shipping? Fairly quick? Thanks for your comment ::wave::

4. #4 CDub 2 Trill, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
    Rync, I use the Life Saber vaporizer and before used the Da buddha and magic flight launch box.
    I'd reccomend any vaporizer from 7th Floor LLC, that includes the Da buddha Silver Surfer and Life Saber , also if you are interested in Saving your herb then I'd suggest a Ceramic RockZap.
    They are supposedly the best for getting the most out of your bud, the vapes that produce bigger clouds might get you higher quicker but they certainly waste more vapor.
    Unless you are a vapor-pro and can ghost most of your hits.
    also do some research of your own, at FuckCombustion.com
    I wouldn't get anything made of plastic or an Extreme Q.
    I got my LSV with WaterPipe adapter, and 2 wands for 219 shipped.
    Da buddha cost me 140 or 150
    They get me about the same high but the LSV gets me there quicker, I like the da buddha still though they all have their place, although my next vaporizer is a Ceramic Rockzap

5. get 2 vapes. l

6. solo for the gogo and a heat island for your crib

7. [quote name='"CDub 2 Trill"']Rync, I use the Life Saber vaporizer and before used the Da buddha and magic flight launch box.
    I'd reccomend any vaporizer from 7th Floor LLC, that includes the Da buddha Silver Surfer and Life Saber , also if you are interested in Saving your herb then I'd suggest a Ceramic RockZap.
    They are supposedly the best for getting the most out of your bud, the vapes that produce bigger clouds might get you higher quicker but they certainly waste more vapor.
    Unless you are a vapor-pro and can ghost most of your hits.
    also do some research of your own, at FuckCombustion.com
    I wouldn't get anything made of plastic or an Extreme Q.
    I got my LSV with WaterPipe adapter, and 2 wands for 219 shipped.
    Da buddha cost me 140 or 150
    They get me about the same high but the LSV gets me there quicker, I like the da buddha still though they all have their place, although my next vaporizer is a Ceramic Rockzap[/quote]

Just....this.

I don't know what else I need to say, but I own the Silver Surfer and it gets me BAKED.

You tried the Volcano, which is a bag vape. Personally I prefer whip vapes much more than bag vapes, since with a bag vape I feel the vapor is a little staler, has more area to condense on, resulting in less THC, and there's less control. I own the Silver Surfer, mentioned above, and made by 7th floor. It's an absolutely incredible vaporizer. I was big into glass before I got my vape, and smoked every day. I don't smoke at all now, not ever. If you get a 7th floor vaporizer, the one thing I can promise you is you will not be dissapointed.

The Silver Surfer is the only vape I own (but not used), but if had the money to buy more vapes, the two on my list would be the Ceramic RockZap (for conservation) and the Arizer Solo (for portability).

But my at home powerhouse is the Silver Surfer, and probably will be for many years to come. It's widely considered the best whip vaporizer. If you wanted a bag + whip, an EQ is a fantastic vape, but personally I think the above would be best.