Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Newb questions about grascitty

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by incrededibles, Jun 27, 2017.

1. So I thought I'd dump all of my silly questions in one thread.

When was this place created? How has it changed throughout the years?

Who is the most popular user here? (Try to think objectively)

What's the most popular sub-forum here? Is there anywhere here where the posts are cookin like hotcakes?

...is there a chat box?

Can we use tinychat or some other site to organize stoner movie nights?

What is considered bad etiquette here?

Does anyone famous use this site? Tommy Chong are you here??

Are there trolls here?

Is this a suitable place to find dealers?

Who here uses the app?

How happy are you guys with Grasscity as a whole?

And now for a personal question: do you have a favorite strain? If so, what is it? I like lemon haze.

Thanks for listening

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Hey ,

let me try to answer most :)

It's been over 15 years and it's been through 3 different softwares up to now. Design changed and improved a lot.

@RMJL and @Superjoint

General holds most threads so it looks like it is the most popular one. I personally love to read growing sections

Nope

Trolling

It is impossible to say no however if you face any make sure to report them.City Moderator team is doing their best to keep trolls away

Asking hookups is against rules

I do use both app and regular desktop version but app is used a lot

O.G Kush

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thank you! I will look into the growing section

4. I have been here for almost 16 and a half years and Superjoint's join date was July 21, 2000....so it will 17 years next month.

I beg to differ on that one. People know me because I'm the final say on moderation so they see me and Superjoint is never here. He's only made about 6500 posts out of 17 years. There are way more popular members than us. ;)

Breaking the Forum Guidelines is considered bad etiquette.

Welcome to the City. :)