Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

newb question, help any???

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by alphasnail, Feb 8, 2009.

  1. hey guys. I was wondering if any of you all could help me out. I just turned 18 and after college i plan to move to cali. The reason i want to do this is because since my freshmen year of high school i have had chronic back pain. I even had major surgery and unfortunately during the rehabilitation process i was in a bad car accident. And after that my chronic back pain was set to be with me for a long time. Anyways, i want to go to cali to get a medical licence. Marijuana is the only thing that helps alieveate my pain and still not make me sick like opiate pain killers. Can anyone help explain the process of obtaining a licence and if i can visit any doctor? I also got the medical records to back me up if they question me, unlike many people i know that have to be able to convince the doctors with a lie.

  2. check out norml, they have info on the medical marijuana laws and processes. idk what they have for cali but i found out pretty much everything to know about montana's through them and the site of a mmj organization in mt. youll probably need some legit way to get to a mmj dr such as through a dr you have a history with unless you have a buddy or a buddy of a buddy and so forth you can hook you up. im pretty bummed cause if i was able to stay in mt i most likely wouldve had my green card by now and i actually do need one for bursitis, i could barely even walk cause my knees were so damn bad. but when i get back later this year im gettin one. good luck to ya man:smoke:
  3. #3 Storm Crow, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    1) Get a copy of your medical records before you move.

    2) Move and establish residence- get your driver's license.

    3) Any California doctor can give you a recommendation, but most won't. Go here- for a "friendly" doctor. Call around, price may vary as much as $100, which I'm sure you'd rather spend on weed!

    4) Make the appointment, bring the money and records.

    5) Have a pretty normal doctor's visit, except for the pot lecture at the end. You walk out legal an hour later! Be sure to have the doctor write on your recommendation exactly how much you can possess and how many plants you can grow. The laws are changing and this will protect you from any hassles.

    If you have a legit medical problem, that is how easy it is! :hello:

    Granny :wave:

Share This Page