Newb here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ford, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Hey so I'm new and I just got my pc grow box.so il keep you guys updated. I'm not new to growing but I need advice.thanks guys have green dreams:wave:

2. hi ford welcome aboard:)
    plenty of good advice here my friend,enjoy!:smoke:

3. Thanks so how do I post a picture off my phone? and I got some seeds today so imma put them in a paper towel in a sec

4. Hey Ford, Welcome to the community. I'm pretty new myself.
    First you'll want to send the picture to your email or upload it to your computer, next you'll want to go to Photobucket or Tinypic.com and upload it there. Then, grab the URL for the image and post it on your thread/post. :) Hope I helped.

There is also a way of uploading it to grasscity, but unfortunately I'm not too clear on that. Wouldn't want to tell you some wrong information..

5. Whats up man? Where you located at? The easiest way would probably be to upload the picture from your phone to your computer. Then upload it into your post. There is a button that says insert image. That is how you would do it. Otherwise, you will need to send the picture to your email and save it onto your computer that way. You can send a picture to your email just by sending the picture via text message to your email just like you would a normal text message.

6. Ok thanks guys I'll make anew thread when my seeds pop

7. I have the imgur app thats only thing I could use use. I'm in redneck state ms lmao

8. Welcome to the site! make a grow Journal :]