Newb here from Chicago... Hi Everybody!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Miss_Max_312, Apr 14, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Well, new to this forum, lol. Been smoking for over 2 decades, just started dabb(l)ing in concentrates and edibles more recently over the last few years. Just found this place after leaving my local reddit sub with a bad taste in my mouth. Those mods suck.

Anyway, hope to make some friends and share ideas with you all in the near future!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Welcome to the City.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Howdy, welcome!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Hey Girl Welcome To GC! I Am Living Near Chicago (Joliet) I Been There Alot Tho Even Tho I Get Anxiety From It Lol. Anyways I Hope To See You Around Alot On Here! Have Fun An Enjoy This Great Forum!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks! I live in the NW suburbs now. Moved out of the city about 5 years ago. I guess I still feel like calling Chicago home. It's a hard habit to break. lol

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. Lol Yea Chicago Cool AF Even Tho It Give Me Anxiety...There Some Great Places There Like Shedds Aquarium An A Few Of Those Restaraunts At The Top Of Sky Scrapers ICR What The Places Called Tho. Also Lake Michigan An Navy Pier An The Gold Coast (For Shopping)

~Toni~

7. Hiya, welcome to GC.:)

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. That's Pretty Ironic Lol Me An My Family Live In Joliet Too. I Know What Dispo You Talkin Bout Too Hell Maybe We Seen Each other There An Didn't Know It Lol You Ever See A Black Woman Up There With A White Dude With Alotta Tats That Might Be Me An My Husband Lol. We Go There Alot.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1