newb grower, need help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LittleSmoke, Aug 11, 2007.

1. me and a friend are growing a plant in his house and wanted to know what strain is the best and easiest to grow for newbs and also if its legal to order seeds online. We live in Ontario, Canada btw.

2. I think it might be legal in British Columbia, but I really cant tell you. Maybe someone in the area could tell you. But believe me, if you dont know, just assume it's illegal, cuz it probably is anyway.

Most good sites give you an idea of how difficult it is to grow the strains that they sell, just check some out. Grasscity has links to seed sites too. Check out www.amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com (many specialty seeds) or www.weedseedshop.com (common seeds), both have a pretty comprehensive guide to the seeds they sell with pictures, yield, growth difficulty and much more.

Of course, I really cant tell you how accurate the descriptions are, cuz I've never grown any of their seeds, but the descriptions they give tend to be similar to ones on different sites, but you can make that decision yourself.

If I were to make a recommendation, I would say check out Afghan or Shiva as good starting points for your search.

Good Luck!