NEWB! first grow "bagseed"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by nate704, Feb 7, 2008.

1. hey wassup started this grow on 1/5/08 so i guess ill be doin a lil updating.This is my first real attempt at a grow im not interested in massive yields or elaborate set-ups.just wanna grow enough"good" so i dont have to buy. any advice,help.comments are welcome i will be posting pics as often as possible questions are welcome also ill be happy to answer what few i can. this pic is from 1/12 just shows the aero garden in da closet "temp"home ive since put together a cab

Attached Files:

2. heres a pic of the first sprouts i used 7 seeds from some brick schwag for this test i could only get three to sprout used no nutes for the first week then added 1/4 of an aero nute for the lil ones to start with oh! the pics are from 1/9/08

Attached Files:

3. ok skipping on ahead to 1/21 one of the seedlings died so im left with two heres one also trashed the aero nutes and started with fox farm big grow the aero light is too damn bright for the kitchen so its in the closet now walls covered in mylar

Attached Files:

4. heres the other survivor

Attached Files:

5. for this grow i opted for a 3 week veg for flowering i will be moving the aerogarden into a cab i put together im hoping to be able to flower 2 plants under a 70 watt hps and the aero lights as side lighting in the mean while i used the 70w hps for side lighting during the last week of veg growth picked up

Attached Files:

6. heres a pic of da cab im only using half of it "top half" insides covered in mylar with 85cfm exhaust and passive intake

7. 1/29 flowering so far so good

Attached Files:

8. anyway that about as much catching up as im gonna do for now here are some pics from 1/29 up until today what sex are these can anybody tell me ?

Attached Files:

9. nice plants man. but for the sex your pics are not clear enough to be sure. males will have balls and females will have pistols i know its hard waiting but when it happens its usually easy to tell. my gues is that the shorter one is female just a guess. good growing

10. yeah i know the pics blurry sorry about that "cell phone cam" any advice on takin better pics the big plant was for sure a male it was full of "balls" so i excuted him this morning the smaller one i'm guessing that its a girl lol guess it dont matter now since its my last plant looking to get some bomb ass seeds or some female clones soon :smoke:

11. just some pics from today after the execution of the male ;)

Attached Files: