Newb DWC Questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jester87k, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Ok so im planning on making the DWC buckets so theres a drip off to check Ph and stuff but how do I change the water and how often?

2. you take it out of the bucket and place it in to another while cleaning out the bucket then input water and nutes. Here's a video of it being done VIDEO

3. Make a reservoir. Just get another 5 gallon bucket and connect it with some tubes.

4. Like the above, I was actually going to link you to that exact one, best guide on it IMO

5. That's a bigger complicated setup, but if I had the space I would prefer to use that. The switching water manually will work for me when I go down that road at first and its only 40 on amazon for the whole bucket setup.

6. #7 MIDLIFE, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
    a little more work to make yes, but sooooooo simple to use , just put the res outside and you will have more space,
    a res outside the grow room = 24 hour a day to check your water.

Middy

7. Where you a Marine Bro? If so Hoorah. Was in for 8 years got out 2 years ago.

8. I was with 1/7 in 29 for four years with 3 month vacation in afghaniland with 2/7(first time since Vietnam a BN had to be reinforced with replacements). Got out just shy of sgt and picked it up in the inactive.