new

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Styles P, Oct 9, 2003.

1. whats up im new here............ livin in south florida..... so hopin that the outdoor growing conditions are of nice climate to grow something nice........ smoke mad blunts.... thats the only way i do it.... with occasional bong hits but try to stay to blunts...... any tips on growing outdoors... i read growers in depth thing but its all jibberish to me... can some1 break it down to me in english..... examples : depth in ground of planting seeds, how many times to water, anything else to add to the ground to make it grow better (i head a helium baloon helps?) thanks would be great

2. Welcome to the City!! Try the search button or browse the growing forums. Lots of easy to understand information in there. Enjoy your time here!

3. Another grower! YAY!

Welcome to the City! Check out the grow forums. Just about everything you'll need to know about all aspects of the growing process can be found in the growing area. There are different grow guides that some of the mod's and member's have in their signatures that will help. I used Sid's guide and have done quite well but the more you learn from everybody, the better off you'll be. :)

4. Welcome to the city!

Grasscity Deals Near You