New

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Testimony, Sep 26, 2021.

?

Favorite?

1. Indica

2. Sativa

3. Hybrid

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hello GC! My name is Kyle and I go by Testimony online. I’ve been smoking since middle school and have a lot of knowledge to offer in this space. I hope to meet new people here and to share ideas and to learn new things as well. Hope to see you guys around! If anybody want to follow me on IG I post my weed pictures there. (@Thousandth)

2. Welcome to GC, Kyle. :gc_rocks: I'm "Granny", a cannabis activist/ science nerd and I've been toking for over 50 years!:GettingStoned: I collect those cannabis studies that "don't exist" (according to the prohibitionists, anyway).

If you want to learn more about cannabis, you should take a look at my "Granny Storm Crow's List". You can access it here- New July 2021 "Granny Storm Crow's List" Besides studies on the cannabinoids treating an utterly amazing number of ailments , my List also has recipes for edibles, tinctures and balms, the history of cannabis, the War on Drugs, the cultivation of cannabis and much more.

Folks are neighborly at GC, so you'll find it easy to make a lot of new friends. :passtheshit: Have fun!

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Everything out there is a cross these days. Nothing is even close to pure indica or sativa.

4. Welcome to the City.

5. Welcome! I am new here too.